mardi 29 septembre 2020

Speeding fine

I received a speeding fine of £100 which I paid. I sent my licence off as advised.

I didn’t hear anything until 6 weeks later the fine was refunded into my bank account. I contacted the office who advised that my licence was not received and that it had been refers to court and I could explain the circumstances then.

I pleaded guilty online and advised that I had paid the original fine and sent my licence off. I have been advised today that the fine is £100 costs are £85 and £32 towards victim funds along with the initial 3 points.

Is there anything so can do this feels extremely unfair to say the least. I still do not have a licence so I assume I will need to pay for a new one now as well.

Thank you for any advice.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.