mardi 29 septembre 2020

Can I leave my car at local dealership?

Hi,
I've been trying to get Audi Finance to process my VT since 21.08.2020, told it would take a total of 4 weeks, theyve been sat on my case and not processed it until I called about 2 weeks ago, I'm having to call them every other day to chase and escalate, it's reduced me to tears at the lack of help I'm getting from them.

My insurance will end 01.09.2020 and I refuse to have to pay admin fees and daily insurance at which Audi finance has said they will not refund me even though they admitted my emails been sat in someone's mailbox and was not actioned.

After all this torture I'm just at my wits end and dont want the car anywhere near me, am I allowed to leave it at Audi where I bought it from so they can just pick it up from there or would I still have to pay insurance even if I do that? I haven't even written my numerous phone calls and 2 call back from managers which is promised 48 hours...still waiting..

thank you

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.