mardi 29 septembre 2020

Incorrect default on credit file

Hi there,
In 2005, HSBC took a charge out on my property for an alleged debt.

I had a dispute regarding the debt, it was going through the Courts, and HSBC eventually offered to settle .

The agreement was made in 2015, and was that HSBC would wipe the alleged debt out, they would remove the charge from my property, and offered me a £15000.00 redress payment.

The above was all confirmed in an order from the Court. I received a letter from HSBC stating that they'd removed the charge from my property, and they made the £15000.00 payment into my bank account.

However, I have discovered that the debt is still showing on my credit file, and not only that, but it is showing as having defaulted in 2015.

Please could anyone advise me as to how I can get this removed from my credit file, and if I can claim a redress payment as this has greatly affected my credit rating, and effectively stopped me doing things I wanted to do with my life.

Many thanks.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.